Jasper Place Child and Family Resource Society
West Edmonton Parent Link
Skip to content
Programs and Services
Early Learning Programs
Parent Education Programs
Family Support Programs
Information and Referral
Child Care Services
How Brains are Built
Serve and Return
Circle of Security Animation
Guiding Principles of Parent Link Centres.
1.Children come first.
2. Parents are the primary caregivers of their children.
3. Parenting is a lifelong learning experience.
4. Parents and Communities are active partners.
5. Parent Link Centres are open to all parents.
6. Parents need different types of support.
7. Parent Link Centres value diversity and promote inclusion.
8. Parent Link Centres are community-based partnerships.
9. Parent Link Centres are flexible.
10. Communities play an important role in supporting parents.
11. Parent Link Centres deliver high quality programs.
12. Parent Link Centres use a proactive, preventive approach.
13. Parent Link Centres are accountable.
Fall 2017 Program Guide
Press f for fullscreen.