Early Childhood Educator
Our Centre is looking for professional Early Childhood Educators, interested in working in an environment of continuous professional growth with leading edge philosophy that supports optimal outcomes for children and families.
- Education specific to the field of Early Childhood.
- Child Care Supervisor Level Certification required.
Hours of Work:
- Full time position – 37.5 hours/week.
Salary: Based on experience and education
The posting will remain open until a suitable candidate is found. Only those invited to an interview will be contacted.
If you are interested in this job position, please email your resume to email@example.com
The Centre Invites Community Members to Volunteer
Opportunities for volunteers:
- Reading Stories to Children
- Making blankets
- Light maintenance repairs
If you would like to get involved, please contact Pam Gudmundson @ 780-489-2243 ext 227