Ongoing Services – Call For Information
- Donated bread from Bon Ton Bakery and Cob’s Bakery can be picked up in our main lobby Mondays & Tuesdays. (While supplies last)
- A city wide food buying cooperative. Members can buy fresh meat and produce at a savings of 20% or more off the regular grocery prices. Our pick up day is the 3rd Thursday of each month. Visit the site http://wecanfood.com/ for more info.
- Families are welcome to help themselves to gently used clothing. Donate clothing that no longer fits your children to the exchange. Clothes will be on display in the lobby. (sizes newborn to 6 years)
- We are a pick-up site for the Coats for Kids and Families program. Drop-in if you need winter coats for yourself and your family
- The Ages and Stages Questionnaire is a parent completed checklist. This easy to use tool helps parents follow and monitor their child’s development. For children 1 month to 5 1/2 years of age
- Have questions about safely using your child’s car seat? Make an appointment with one of our trained car seat technicians to ensure that your seat is installed correctly. Weather permitting.